Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Korean Dramas

I bet most of you are expose in one way or another to Korean dramas. Only Korean Drama i watched was Winter Sonata. May be it was because of the music and sound track. It blended well with the scene of the moment. Have not seen any other Korean dramas.

Here is a web site on Korean culture and all the list of Korean dramas.

http://www.koreanwiz.org/


"Hi! My name is KoreanWiz. I'm not really an expert on Korea, but I do enjoy learning about Korean people and their culture. I made this website in response to the growing number of non-Koreans who have become addicted to Korean TV dramas (myself included). For those of you with an insatiable need to learn more about Korean dramas and Korean culture, this website is made especially for you. Have fun!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nightwing said...

What happened?...:)