Got his from Sting. Feel free to join the tag...:)
~ Start copy ~
It’s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
1. Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com/
2. When buying pants or jeans, try to try them on with a pair of heels so you know its the right length. If you don’t and wear it with heels later, you might find that it hangs at an awkward length. http://www.all-aboutshopping.com/
3. Don’t just buy a designer brand because everyone has it or just to show it off. The best way of dressing is how to make a 50 bucks outfit looks like it worths more than 500 bucks. My Fashion World
4. Don’t wait until sales if you really like that particular piece of dress or shoes, as your size could be sold out sooner than you realized. Just buy if you really like it, cause there is nothing much we can do once it’s gone, especially when you shopping abroad. Everyday health and beauty
5. Don't care what brands they are, as long as they look good on me i will buy it, even is cheap stuff. http://annie-q.blogspot.com/
6. I’ll just buy the thing when I need, usually is late minute shopping. http://sylviahoo.blogspot.com/
7. Don't always must go for the latest fashion in the market , if it's doesn't suit you and doesn't look nice on you, don't follow. http://www.eiggna.blogspot.com/
8. Always check the expiry date of the food stuff that you buy. If it’s going to expire soon (for those with normal shelf life of a few years), it's probably not very fresh. http://mdmsaw.blogspot.com/
9. Prepare a list of what you plan to buy before you leave the house, especially when you have a young child along... http://magicalmilestone.blogspot.com/
10. Don;t buy things on impulse. Think whether there is a need for it, only if there is, then buy. Carpe Diem.
~ End copy ~