Friday, August 1, 2008

A David vs Goliath case...

Hello friends, Received this today. Please check out his web site.

Dear Blogger,

Hello.

My name is Edward Skading and I am writing to seek your corporation and support to help me uphold our consumer rights against F&N Dairies’ Contaminated Condensed Sweet Milk – Tea Pot brand.

The full information is posted on my weblog If you wish to contact me please send an email to eddskading@hotmail.com.

I would greatly appreciate your support to expose this incident to all Malaysians because it seems like most main stream media is not interested in this horrible discovery. I wish they would take notice.

I am also in the midst of being taken to court by F&N because of my determination for transparency and truth.

Please come forward and help me. I would greatly value it.


Thank you.

Yours truly,

Edward Skading

No comments: